Fleas are not only a nuisance for both the people in your home and your pets but they can be a health hazard. These parasites are like mosquitoes and cause irritating bites. Wildwoods Pest Control is here to make sure your home is free of irritating fleas. Here are a few facts about fleas that may be helpful to you.
- Flea bites can cause a rash, small bumps that turn white when you press on them, swelling and hives.
- Bites can itch severely and commonly occur where the skin folds — armpits, ankles, knees and other areas.
- Excessive scratching can cause the bites to become infected.
- Over-the-counter hydrocortiosone cream can help soothe itching.
- Insecticides can be used in the home to kill fleas — but never spray around young children.
- It’s important to use preventive treatments on household pets.
Stop dealing with pests and call 971-219-6681 today to schedule a free inspection today.
SRC: Click to learn more about Flea pest control from Wildwoods.