It’s springtime, which means Box Elder Beetles and other pests are going to be active again. Wildwoods Pest Control is dedicated to making sure your home is pest free. Box Elder Beetles don’t bite but they can stain your property. Here are a few things you can do to protect your home from their damage.
For All Homes
- Repair or replace damaged window and door screens.
- Repair or replace damaged screens in roof and soffit vents, and in bathroom and kitchen fans.
- Seal areas where cable TV wires, phone lines, and other utility wires and pipes, outdoor facets, dryer vents, and similar objects enter buildings.
- Seal with caulk or for larger spaces use polyurethane expandable spray foam, copper mesh, or other appropriate sealant.
- Install door sweeps or thresholds to all exterior entry doors.
- Install a rubber seal along the bottom of garage doors.
Want a more long-term solution? Wildwoods Pest Control knows how to get rid of Box Elder Beetles and keep them away. Click to learn more about Box Elder Beetle pest control from Wildwoods.
Stop dealing with pests and call 971-219-6681 to schedule a free inspection today.
SRC: Box Elder Beetles
Photo Source: box elder bug | Wikipedia | Bruce Marlin CC BY-SA 2.5