Bed bugs are those nasty little critters that you find in your bed, car, and home. They cause irritating bites on your skin, and can possibly be a real problem. With spring time here and warmer months on the way, you could see a rise of them in your home. Bed bugs have some favorite hiding places in your home and if you know where to look you can keep them out.
Where Bed Bugs Hide
When not feeding, bed bugs hide in a variety of places. Around the bed, they can be found near the piping, seams and tags of the mattress and box spring, and in cracks on the bed frame and headboard.
If the room is heavily infested, you may find bed bugs:
- In the seams of chairs and couches, between cushions, in the folds of curtains.
- In drawer joints.
- In electrical receptacles and appliances.
- Under loose wall paper and wall hangings.
- At the junction where the wall and the ceiling meet.
- Even in the head of a screw.Since bed bugs are only about the width of a credit card, they can squeeze into really small hiding spots. If a crack will hold a credit card, it could hide a bed bug.
Stop dealing with pests and call 971-219-6681 today to schedule a free inspection today.
Click to learn more about Bed Bug pest control from Wildwoods.
SRC: How To Find Bed Bugs